A wood burning stove is not only an attractive addition to a room, it is also an extremely efficient source of heat, which if properly sized and installed will replace traditional central heating. Wood burning stoves also need very little combustion air to work, which means that the amount of air passing through the house to the chimney is greatly reduced compared to an open fire so ventilation requirements are very low.
Come and visit our shop at Heskin Farmers Market & Craft Centre, Chorley for more information and fireside accessories such as buckets, coal hods and log baskets.
Our Services Include
- Full breakout and new hearth.
- Chimney lining.
- Chimney repairs.
- Chimney sweeping.
- Solid fuel stove installation.
- Solid fuel stove repairs.
- Wedding day chimney service.
- Smoke testing.
- Brush and vacuum sweeping.
- Soot and muck clearance.
- Supply and fit solid oak beams.
- All types of fire surrounds and hearths fitted.
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird cages fitted.
- Stove servicing.